Care Coordination Program (CCP) Caseworker
Job Code: CCPCW - 114
NEW: June 4, 2020
- This position works under the Care Coordination Program (CCP) Grant.
- Provides on-going care management services for youth and/or adults with mental illness and/or individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Provides rehabilitative services including general symptom management, community living skills, and employment related skills to increase our client's independence and increase their ability to maintain community tenure.
- Collaborates with Care Coordination Team to formulate personalized treatment plans to fit individual needs.
- Assists with improving living skills, finding appropriate housing (group/foster homes, assisting living, and independent), moving all belongings and set up utilities, ensure budget and payments, and food. Coordinates representative payee services.
- Maintains compliance with all Joint Commission/CCBHC HHSC training requirements relevant to job duties, including but not limited to those dealing with use of restraints and physical holding of individuals receiving services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Make and document reasonable attempts to contact all CCBHC consumers who are discharged from these settings within 24 hours of discharge.
- Coordinate consent and follow-up services with the consumer within 24 hours of discharge, and continues until the individual is linked to services or assessed to be no longer at risk.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Sciences or related behavioral field, supplemented by two (2) years of direct casework/case management experience; or possession of any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Experience with trauma-informed services; cognitive behavioral therapies, including DBT; and motivational therapies including the use of incentives, preferred.